Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Voltaic 17 Watt V88 Solar Charger Kit
Rugged and lightweight, this 17 Watt solar panel with the V88 laptop battery provides fast solar charging for laptops (including MacBooks with an adapter), digital cameras, GoPros and tablets.
Battery: 24,000mAh V88 Laptop Battery with USB-C Power Delivery
Panel: 17W, IPX7 Waterproof, UV- and scratch-resistant with 4 corner mounts
Features Size and Weight
- Solar Panel: 39 x 27 x 0.6 cm.
- Battery: 21.8 x 13.7 x 2.2 cm
- 3.0 lbs(1.36 kg) including battery and solar panel
Solar Panel Output
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.0V
- Peak Voltage: 17.5V
- Peak Current: 1.05A
- Peak Current: 18.45 Watts
Solar Panel Construction
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Panel Mounting and Cables
- 8 screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and terminates in a 5.5x2.1mm adapter to connect to V88 battery.
- Optional extension cable -
- Voltaic 1 Foot Extension - 3.5x1.1mm - VEXT1
- Voltaic 4 Foot Extension Cable - VEXT4
- Voltaic 10ft Extension Cable - VEXT10
V88 Laptop Battery with USB-C PD
- Capacity: 24,000 mAh / 88.8 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- USB QC: 5V/3A, 3.6V-12V, 18W Max.
- USB-C PD: 5V/3A-20V/2.2A
- Input: 14-25V, 3A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Battery Size and Weight
- 1.5 lbs (702g)
- 21.8 x 13.7 x 2.2 cm
- DC Input to charge Voltaic battery
- USB Quick Charge Output
- USB-C PD Output
- DC Output 12-24V
Not compatible with any medical devices, including CPAP machines
17 Watt, 18 Volt Solar Panel +
- V88 Laptop Battery
- Car Charger Socket (5.5 x 2.5mm) charges devices that have a car charger
- V88 Laptop output cable 5.5 x 2.1mm x 5.5 x 2.1mm - connects to Laptop Adapters
- Standard Laptop Adapters (Optional adapters available for purchase)
- AC Adapter - charges V88 battery from AC
Smartphones: Charges all USB and USB- C devices, including all Apple iPhones and Android smartphones, using the manufacturer's standard charging cable.
Tablets: Charges all known tablets using the manufacturer's USB charging cable. For tablets that charge at 12V, please see below:
Microsoft: Surface Tablets require an optional Microsoft Surface 2 Cable - VSURFACEPRO2 or optional Voltaic Surface Pro 3 & 4 Cable - VSURFACEPRO3-4. Set the V88's output to 12 Volts for Surface tablets.
ASUS: Transformer Tablets require the optional FUSB - 5521 adapter used with your own ASUS Transformer USB Cable. Set the V88s output to 12 Volts for Asus tablets.
Digital Cameras: Charges both DSLRs and point-and-shoot cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs,battery charging optional Solar Battery Charger ST - CamCaddy 2: Universal Charger for camera batteries - STCC1010 camera charger is available if required.
Laptops: Charges nearly all 15" laptops or smaller. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
USB-C Laptops: Quickly charge your USB-C laptop from the USB-C PD Output using a USB-C PD rated cable (not included).
Acer: Use our included "N" or "E" adapters
Apple: Pre-June 2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe Adapter - VMAG. Post June-2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe 2 - VMAG2. For newer MacBooks that charge from USB-C, use the Apple USB-C Charge Cable that came with your device. Read our guide to charging MacBooks for more information.
ASUS: Most use either the included battery output cable or included "N" or "L" adapters. UX, Q200, S200 Series require our optional 4.0 x 1.35mm adapter.
Dell: Use the included "J" or "I2" adapters for some Dell laptops. Dell Inspiron / Latitude / STUDIO / VOSTRO series laptops require our optional Dell 7.4mm adapter. Dell Ultrabook / XPS series laptops require an optional Dell 4.5mm adapter.
HP: Some older HPs use the included "J" adapter. Envy series uses included "D" adapter. HP Business / COMPAQ / Pavilion / Elitebook series laptops will require our optional HP 7.4mm adapter. Other HPs may require an HP 4.5mm adapter.
Lenovo: Use included "K" or "M" (rectangular) adapter
Panasonic Toughbook: Use included Voltaic battery output cable
Samsung: Most modern Samsung use included "E2" or "Q" adapter. Sony VAIO: Duo and Pro use included "D" adapter Toshiba: Most use included Voltaic battery output cable.
AA / AAA Chargers: If your device (headlamp, flashlight, radio, etc.) uses rechargeable AA / AAA batteries, confirm the device can safely charge from a 2A power supply, before charging from the V72/V88 USB port. To ensure safe charging to your AA / AAA batteries, consider using our VUSB AA/AAA Charger
Medical Devices: Not compatible with any medical devices, including CPAP machines.