Rugged and lightweight, this 17 Watt solar panel with the V88 laptop battery provides fast solar charging for laptops (including MacBooks with an adapter), digital cameras, GoPros and tablets.
Battery: 24,000mAh V88 Laptop Battery with USB-C Power Delivery
Panel: 17W, IPX7 Waterproof, UV- and scratch-resistant with 4 corner mounts
Features Size and Weight
- Solar Panel: 39 x 27 x 0.6 cm.
- Battery: 21.8 x 13.7 x 2.2 cm
- 3.0 lbs(1.36 kg) including battery and solar panel
Solar Panel Output
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.0V
- Peak Voltage: 17.5V
- Peak Current: 1.05A
- Peak Current: 18.45 Watts
Solar Panel Construction
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Panel Mounting and Cables
- 8 screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and terminates in a 5.5x2.1mm adapter to connect to V88 battery.
- Optional extension cable -
- Voltaic 1 Foot Extension - 3.5x1.1mm - VEXT1
- Voltaic 4 Foot Extension Cable - VEXT4
- Voltaic 10ft Extension Cable - VEXT10
V88 Laptop Battery with USB-C PD
- Capacity: 24,000 mAh / 88.8 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- USB QC: 5V/3A, 3.6V-12V, 18W Max.
- USB-C PD: 5V/3A-20V/2.2A
- Input: 14-25V, 3A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Battery Size and Weight
- 1.5 lbs (702g)
- 21.8 x 13.7 x 2.2 cm
- DC Input to charge Voltaic battery
- USB Quick Charge Output
- USB-C PD Output
- DC Output 12-24V
Not compatible with any medical devices, including CPAP machines
17 Watt, 18 Volt Solar Panel +
- V88 Laptop Battery
- Car Charger Socket (5.5 x 2.5mm) charges devices that have a car charger
- V88 Laptop output cable 5.5 x 2.1mm x 5.5 x 2.1mm - connects to Laptop Adapters
- Standard Laptop Adapters (Optional adapters available for purchase)
- AC Adapter - charges V88 battery from AC
Smartphones: Charges all USB and USB- C devices, including all Apple iPhones and Android smartphones, using the manufacturer's standard charging cable.
Tablets: Charges all known tablets using the manufacturer's USB charging cable. For tablets that charge at 12V, please see below:
Microsoft: Surface Tablets require an optional Microsoft Surface 2 Cable - VSURFACEPRO2 or optional Voltaic Surface Pro 3 & 4 Cable - VSURFACEPRO3-4. Set the V88's output to 12 Volts for Surface tablets.
ASUS: Transformer Tablets require the optional FUSB - 5521 adapter used with your own ASUS Transformer USB Cable. Set the V88s output to 12 Volts for Asus tablets.
Digital Cameras: Charges both DSLRs and point-and-shoot cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs,battery charging optional Solar Battery Charger ST - CamCaddy 2: Universal Charger for camera batteries - STCC1010 camera charger is available if required.
Laptops: Charges nearly all 15" laptops or smaller. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
USB-C Laptops: Quickly charge your USB-C laptop from the USB-C PD Output using a USB-C PD rated cable (not included).
Acer: Use our included "N" or "E" adapters
Apple: Pre-June 2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe Adapter - VMAG. Post June-2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe 2 - VMAG2. For newer MacBooks that charge from USB-C, use the Apple USB-C Charge Cable that came with your device. Read our guide to charging MacBooks for more information.
ASUS: Most use either the included battery output cable or included "N" or "L" adapters. UX, Q200, S200 Series require our optional 4.0 x 1.35mm adapter.
Dell: Use the included "J" or "I2" adapters for some Dell laptops. Dell Inspiron / Latitude / STUDIO / VOSTRO series laptops require our optional Dell 7.4mm adapter. Dell Ultrabook / XPS series laptops require an optional Dell 4.5mm adapter.
HP: Some older HPs use the included "J" adapter. Envy series uses included "D" adapter. HP Business / COMPAQ / Pavilion / Elitebook series laptops will require our optional HP 7.4mm adapter. Other HPs may require an HP 4.5mm adapter.
Lenovo: Use included "K" or "M" (rectangular) adapter
Panasonic Toughbook: Use included Voltaic battery output cable
Samsung: Most modern Samsung use included "E2" or "Q" adapter. Sony VAIO: Duo and Pro use included "D" adapter Toshiba: Most use included Voltaic battery output cable.
AA / AAA Chargers: If your device (headlamp, flashlight, radio, etc.) uses rechargeable AA / AAA batteries, confirm the device can safely charge from a 2A power supply, before charging from the V72/V88 USB port. To ensure safe charging to your AA / AAA batteries, consider using our VUSB AA/AAA Charger
Medical Devices: Not compatible with any medical devices, including CPAP machines.