Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Voltaic 17 Watt, 18 Volt Compact Solar Panel
Small enough to fit in a backpack, but powerful enough to charge a laptop and other small electronics. (It's recommended to use this with a battery such as the V60. It's not recommended to charge a device directly from the solar panel, due to varying voltages).
Used with the 1 Panel 18V Circuit Box it is designed to charge the Voltaic V60 Universal Laptop Battery and other 12 Volt to 15 Volt batteries faster than the panels on the Array and the 10W Fuse. It has the smallest footprint of any commercially available 17 Watt solar panel and is lightweight, waterproof, scratch resistant and UV resistant. It uses high efficiency monocrystalline cells.
This panel can be used with the Voltaic V60 Universal Laptop Battery to give you more power and flexibility to keep your laptop solar charged whilst travelling, trekking or on a field trip. Not only will it solar charge your laptop but it will provide solar power for your mobile phone, camera, gps and iPod.
- Dimensions: 393 x 274 x 5mm
- Weight: 680 grams
- Substrate Type: 3mm Aluminum/Plastic
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Efficiency: 19%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.4V
- Peak Voltage: 18.9V
- Peak Current*: 930 mA
- Short Circuit Current: 1054 mA
- Peak Watt.: 17.6W
- Output cable Length 26cm. Extend cable length with,
- Voltaic 1 Foot Extension - 3.5x1.1mm - VEXT1
- Voltaic 4 Foot Extension Cable - VEXT4
- Voltaic 10ft Extension Cable - VEXT10
- Connector: 3.5 x 1.1mm plug