Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Voltaic V50 12,800mAh USB Always On Battery Backup Power Bank
V50 USB 12800mAh Battery – Always on feature
The V50 USB Battery Pack features 12,800mAh and is the ideal portable power bank for smartphones, tablets, and other USB electronics including DSLR cameras
- Optimized to Charge from Solar
- Pass Through Charging
- Dual USB Ports
- Standard Always On Feature for IoT and Time-Lapse Projects
V50 USB Battery
- Capacity: 12,800mAh, 47 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A , 3A max (2 outputs)
- MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A
- USB-C (Input Only): 5V/2A
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Protection: Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature (35℃ Input Cutoff, 45℃ Output Cutoff), under temperature (0℃ Input Cutoff, -20℃ Output Cutoff)
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on Luggage Only)
Testing and Certifications
- UN 38.3
- IEC 62133
Size and Weight
- 4.5 x 3.1 x 1.0 in. (11.4 x 7.8 x 2.6 cm)
- 9.6 ounces (272 g)
Always On Mode
Battery features updated Always On technology as it's standard state and will not shut off even if your device is drawing low or no power. There is no low current cutoff.
To stop charging your device, double tap the Power Level Button or disconnect from the battery. To resume charging, tap the Power Level Button once.
Battery eecovers into Always On mode after discharge, over-temperature and under-temperature events. Power consumption in Always On mode is approximately 7mA.
- V50 USB Battery Pack
- USB - MicroUSB Charging Cable
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts such as a Microsoft Surface.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, an optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.
Compatible with USB powered microcontrollers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.