Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Rugged and lightweight, our 9 Watt Solar Charger Kit includes our high-performance 6V solar panel and new V50 USB battery pack. Ideal for charging multiple USB devices or large tablets.
- 12,800mAh Battery Pack (2 USB Ports)
- 4x Corner Mounts Included
- Panel: IPX7 Waterproof, UV- and Scratch-Resistant
- Battery: Always-On Feature
Size and Weight
- Solar Panels: 22.1 x 25.7 x 0.5 cm
- Battery: 11.4 x 7.8 x 2.6 cm
- Total Weight: 610 grams
Solar Panel Output
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.7V
- Peak Voltage: 6.5V
- Peak Current: 1,420mA
- Peak Current: 9.2 Watts
Solar Panel Construction
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Panel Mounting and Cables
- 4 screws on back corners of the panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output Cable: 22cm long
- Extend the cable length using 1 foot, 4 foot, and 10 foot extension cables
V50 USB Battery
- Capacity: 12,800mAh, 47 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A , 3A max (2 outputs)
- MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A
- USB-C Input: 5V/2A
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Protection: Protection: Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature, under temperature
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on Luggage Only)
- 9 Watt Solar Panel
- V50 USB Battery Pack
- USB - MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 4x Solar Panel Corner Mounts
Device Charge Times
|Device||V50 Battery||Smartphones||DSLR Cameras||7” Tablets||12” Tablets|
|Number of Charges from Battery||-||3.6||3.2||2.0||1.0|
|Hours to Charge from Solar Panel*||7.0||2.5||2.8||4.1||9.4|
*Based on good solar charging conditions.
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts such as a Microsoft Surface.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.
Compatible with USB powered microcontrollers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.