Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Lightweight and waterproof, this 6 Watt solar panel with V25 battery pack provides high performance solar power to smartphones, small (7") tablets, and other handheld USB devices.
- 6,400mAh USB Battery Pack
- 4x Corner Mounts Included
- Panel: IPX7 Waterproof, UV- and Scratch-Resistant
- Battery: Always-On Feature
- Upgrade to our V50 Battery for 2X more battery storage
Size and Weight
- Solar Panel: 17.5 x 22.1 x 0.5 cm
- Total Weight: 415 grams
Solar Panel Output
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.7V
- Peak Voltage: 6.5V
- Peak Current: 930mA
- Peak Current: 6.0 Watts
Solar Panel Construction
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Panel Mounting and Cables
- 4 screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable: 22cm long
- Extend the cable length using 1 foot, 4 foot, and 10 foot extension cables
V25 USB Battery
- Capacity: 6,400mAh, 23 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A , 3A max (2 outputs)
- MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A
- USB-C (Input Only): 5V/2A
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Protection: Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature (35℃ Input Cutoff, 45℃ Output Cutoff), under temperature (0℃ Input Cutoff, -20℃ Output Cutoff)
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on Luggage Only)
- 6 Watt Solar Panel
- V25 USB Battery Pack
- USB - MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 4x Solar Panel Corner Mounts
6 Watt Solar Panel and Kit
6 Volt Solar Panel is waterproof, lightweight and stro...
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts such as a Microsoft Surface.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.
Compatible with USB powered microcontrollers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.
Device Charge Times
|Device||V15 Battery||Smartphones||DSLR Cameras||7” Tablets||9” Tablets|
|Number of Charges from Battery||-||1.5||0.8||0.6||0.4|
|Hours to Charge from Solar Panel*||3.5||3.5||5.0||6.7||12.0|
*Based on good solar charging conditions.