Voltaic 3.4 Watt Solar Charger
Approximate Charge Time from 3.4-Watt Panel**
- Voltaic V15 Battery: 10 hours
- Smartphone via Voltaic battery: 5-7 hours
- Smartphone direct (when possible): 4-6 hours
- A Voltaic F3511-Micro USB connector plug is required to charge the V15 Battery from the panel.
- Voltaic F3.5x1.1 to Micro USB connector - V3511mUSB
**For maximum power output, orient the panels towards the sun. When not angled towards the sun, output will be reduced. Dirt and scratches on the face of the panels will reduce the amount of light hitting the solar cells. Clean the panels with a damp non-abrasive cloth. Charge times are estimated based on optimal conditions and may increase in cloudy weather, high temperatures, or when panels are not angled towards the sun.
Specifications for a Single 3.4-Watt Solar Panel
- Dimensions: 210x113x5 mm
- Mass: 190 g
- Substrate: 3 mm Aluminum/Plastic
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Efficiency: 18%
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0 V
- Peak Voltage*: 6.0 V
- Peak Current*: 566 mA
- Peak Power: 3.4 W
- Connector: 3.5x1.1 mm plug
- Mount: 4 stainless steel bolts
*Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer's data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer's specifications.