Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
The Fuse Phone Solar Charger powers smartphones, DSLR camera batteries (with optional USB Cradle), and other USB devices off-the-grid. Attach to a backpack, bike rack, or almost anything else using the integrated, adjustable straps or MOLLE attachment system.
- 6,400mAh USB Battery Pack
- Padded Phone Sleeve
- Recycled PET Fabric (plastic soda bottles)
- Adjustable straps with integrated MOLLE attachment system
- Zippered storage pocket with mesh organizers for cables and adapters; padded tablet sleeve holds most 10" tablets
- Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 26.6 x 19.1 x 4.1 cm
- Total Weight: 635 grams (Includes V25 Battery Pack)
- 5 Watts at 6 Volts
- Waterproof and UV-resistant panel
- 20% efficient SunPower cells with ETFE coating
V25 USB Battery
- Capacity: 6,400mAh, 23 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A , 3A max (2 outputs)
- MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A
- USB-C (Input Only): 5V/2A
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- Protection: Short circuit over charge, over discharge, over temperature (35℃ Input Cutoff, 45℃ Output Cutoff), under temperature (0℃ Input Cutoff, -20℃ Output Cutoff)
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on Luggage Only)
- Fuse Phone Solar Charger
- USB Battery Pack
- USB - MicroUSB Charging Cable
Device Charge Times
|Device||V25 Battery||Smartphones||DSLR Cameras||7” Tablets||12” Tablets|
|Number of Charges from Battery||-||1.8||1.6||1.0||0.5|
|Hours to Charge from Solar Panel*||6.0||4.0||4.6||6.6||15.3|
*Based on good solar charging conditions.
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts such as a Microsoft Surface.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.
Compatible with USB powered microcontrollers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.