V88 Laptop Battery -
(We are expecting stock middle of December, you can place an order and it will be placed on back order)
NEW! This lightweight 24,000 mAh / 88 Wh laptop battery pack will power most laptops (including MacBooks with optional adapter), tablets, smartphones and digital cameras.
- Optimized For Solar Charging
- Hi-Voltage Laptop Port (12V, 16V, 19V Or 24V)
- USB Quick Charge And USB-C Port (5V/2A)
- Always On Mode
- Included AC Charger And DC Car Charger
V88 Laptop Battery
- Capacity: 24,000 mAh / 88.8 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- Input: 14-25V, 3A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Size and Weight
- 1.5 pounds (702g)
- 21.8cm x 13.7cm x 2.2cm
Charge Time : 2.5-3 hours from included AC charger
- V88 Laptop Battery
- Car Charger Socket - 5.5 x 2.5mm - charges devices that have a car charger
- Standard Laptop Adapters
- Laptop Output Cable - connects to Laptop Adapters
- AC Charger - charges V72 battery from AC
- DC Charger - charges V72 battery from DC (car)
- Smartphones : Charges all USB and USB-C Devices including all Apple iPhones, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
- Tablets : Charges all known tablets. Only a few tablets require an optional adapter. ASUS: Transformer Tablets require our FUSB - 5521 adapter
Surface Tablets require our optional Surface 2 Cable or our Optional Surface Pro 3 / Pro 4 Cable. Set the V88's output to 12 Volts for Surface tablets.
- Digital Cameras : Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery (see Adapter section) is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.
- Laptops :
- Charges nearly all 15" and smaller laptops. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
- Acer: Use Voltaics standard "N" or "E" adapters
- Apple: Pre-June 2012 requires optional reconfigured MagSafe 1 adapter or Apples' Airline adapter connected to Voltaic's standard car charger socket. Post June-2012 MacBooks also require the Apple MagSafe to MagSafe 2 adapter. MacBook Pro 15" may need to be charged in sleep mode. For the latest Macbook’s you will require VUSB-C-CHARGER
- ASUS: Most use either the battery output cable or standard "N" or "L" adapters. UX, Q200, S200 Series require optional 4.0 x 1.35mm adapter.
- Dell: Use Voltaics standard "J" or "I2" adapters. Dell's internal battery will run off Voltaic's battery, but may not recharge. This means you should not run your Dell battery completely flat when planning to use an external battery.
- HP: HP Business Class laptops will require an optional HP adapter. Envy series uses included "D" adapter. Older HPs use included "J" adapter. Customer incompatibility cited with Elitebook series.
- Lenovo: Use included "K" or "M" (rectangular) adapter
- Panasonic Toughbook: Use Voltaic battery output cable
- Samsung: Most modern Samsung use included "E2" or "Q" adapter.
- Sony VAIO: Duo and Pro use included "D" adapter
- Toshiba: Most use Voltaic battery output cable
- AA / AAA Chargers :
If your device (headlamp, flashlight, radio, etc.) uses rechargeable AA / AAA batteries, confirm the device can safely charge from a 2A power supply before charging from the V72 USB port. To ensure safe charging to your AA / AAA batteries
- Medical Devices : Not Compatible with any devices, including CPAP machines
- 7X smartphone charges from Voltaic battery
- 4X tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- 2.5X tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- 1X laptop charges
- 5X DSLR charges