Watts Clever Easy Off Remote Control Sockets with Night light - MPP6142
Watts Clever Easy Off Remote Control Sockets with Nightlight
- Easy-Off remote control sockets are a simple way of ensuring that you turn off your appliances and equipment. No more excuses about not been able to reach behind the TV or under the sideboard.
- Simply plug in any mains appliance rated up to 10A and use the remote to turn each one on or off individually, or control all of them together. One of the outlets also has an LED night light that's also operated with the remote, so you can see where you're going if you have to get up during the night or keep a night light on for the children. It also useful for the elderly and disabled. It's also useful for making sure the TV and other appliances are turned off at the mains before you go to bed.
How Does it Work
- The Easy-Off remote control socket works through wireless communication.
- The socket has a receiver built in that learns the automatically generated code from the remote control. On set up you allocate the socket to the channel number you wish to use on the remote control. This is simply done by holding down the button for a few seconds.
- You can allocate just a single socket to each button, or you can have multiple sockets controlled by a single button on the remote control. Additionalsockets can be added later, also you can cancel any learnt codes and reallocate the socket to a different button at any time.
- For the nightlight socket the nightlight can be turned on and off by itself by sliding the control switch on the remote control to the light function. The socket does not have to be turned on for the nightlight to operate.
- As the product uses radio frequency the socket and remote control do not have to be a straight line, and will work from up to 20 metres away and through walls and ceilings
Technical Specifications :
- Power rating 10amps, 240 volts
- 2,400 watts maximum load
- Transmission frequency 433.93MHz
- 12 Volt battery in transmitter (included)
- Manual on/off button
- Power on indicator light
- 20 Metre range between the transmitter and receiver in a straight line
- Multi channel assignment for each socket
- Less than 1 watt power consumption in standby mode
- Independent operation of the nightlight socket
- Up to 1,000,000 random codes
- Can be safely used with existing power boards (up to the maximum load)
- Additional sockets can be added later
- 3 channel buttons (more than 1 socket can be controlled by each button)