Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Waterpebble Shower timer.
If you can't shower with a friend, then shower with the new Waterpebble Shower timer and save on water usage, reduce your carbon footprint and save over $1,000 in it's lifetime.
The patented Waterpebble Interactive Shower timer is an eco-friendly water activated fixed time Shower timer which "retrains" you to take shorter showers and designed to take the effort out of saving water.
No need to switch it on or off as the Waterpebble Shower timer senses the water flowing around it. Each time you shower, Waterpebble Shower timer will
- Flash Green - showering (3 minutes)
- Flash Yellow - you're nearly at time (30 seconds)
- Flash Red - end of shower - (30 seconds)
Once the 4 minutes is up, the Waterpebble Shower timer will flash all colours for 30 seconds and then turn off.
- it will turn on automatically once the next shower has begun.
The Waterpebble Shower timer will not turn your shower off, you do not have to stop, the idea is simply to start "retraining' you to shorten your shower time. This will massively reduce your carbon footprint, save water and should save you over $1,000 in it's lifetime.
Directions of Use :
When opening the Waterpebble Shower timer for the first time:
- Simply place your new Waterpebble shower timer on the shower floor coloured side down (white side up) and allow to settle for 15-30 min or longer until you first shower, it will then sense the water and thereafter only react to water.
- The Waterpebble is now automatically set for future showers.
- The time it needs between showers is only 2 minutes, so it allows for a follow on shower.
- Waterpebble Interactive is always in learning mode so if you remove it from the shower it will "learn" this (eg. senses the "body heat" from your fingers) and reacts by re-starting it's cycle. If you then immediately introduce it to water it will go into "sleep mode" until it next senses "body heat" again. (and appears to not be working).
- If this happens simply reset it to "sense water" again by placing it back in the shower and leaving it for 15-30 minutes to reset.
- Please refer to "Directions of Use" 1. Simply place your new Waterpebble shower timer on the shower floor and allow to settle for 15-30 min or longer until you first shower, it will then sense the water and thereafter only react to water.