Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Voltaic Fuse 10W Solar Laptop Charger with 88V Battery - NEW
The Voltaic Fuse 10W is designed to easily attach to backpacks, panniers and almost anything else via its flexible buckle and strap attachment system. It is packed with 10 Watts of solar power and a 88 Watt hour universal battery so you can solar charge your laptop, phone, tablet or camera anytime. It's ideal for people travelling to remote places that want to keep in touch using portable solar power.
Solar Charger Specifications
- Three 3.4 Watt solar panels generate power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight and rugged.
- Power: 10 Watts total peak output at 6 or 18 Volts (selectable depending on charging application)
- Charge times:1 hour in direct sun provides up to 40 minutes of run time on a laptop. 1.5 hours of direct sun powers a complete mobile phone charge.
- Universal Laptop Battery has 88 Watt Hours of capacity for use anytime and is specially designed to charge efficiently from solar.
- Charge times: Battery will be fully charged from 12 hours of direct sun
- Capacity: 24,000mAh, 88.8 Watt hour capacity
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- USB QC: 5V/3A, 3.6V-12V, 18W Max.
- USB-C PD: 5V/3A-20V/2.2A
- Input: 14-25V, 3A
- Dimensions: 42cm high x 27cm wide x 3cm deep
- Weight: 1.6kg including battery and solar panels
- Attachment Mechanisms: Includes one 19mm strap and 25mm straps with four male/female clip sets as well as crisscross webbing on the back for easy attachment. Female clips can be attached to any "loop" or standard attachment point on a bag or tent. MOLLE compatible.
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles),which is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
- Volume: 220 cubic inches (3.6 liters), enough room for a netbook, tablet or small laptop in addition to phones, charging cables and documents.
- DC Input to charge Voltaic battery
- USB Quick Charge Output
- USB-C PD Output
- DC Output 12-24V
- V88 Laptop Battery
- Car charger socket (5.5 x 2.5mm) charges devices that have a car charger
- V88 Output cable 5.5x2.1 mm x 5.5x2.1 mm - connects to Laptop Adapters
- Standard Laptop Adapters (Optional adapters available for purchase)
- AC 100-240 Volt Charger- charges V88 battery from AC.
Smartphones: Charges all USB and USB- C devices, including all Apple iPhones and Android smartphones, using the manufacturer's standard charging cable.
Tablets: Charges all known tablets using the manufacturer's USB charging cable. For tablets that charge at 12V, please see below:
Microsoft: Surface Tablets require an optional Microsoft Surface 2 Cable - VSURFACEPRO2 or optional Voltaic Surface Pro 3 & 4 Cable - VSURFACEPRO3-4. Set the V88's output to 12 Volts for Surface tablets.
ASUS: Transformer Tablets require the optional FUSB - 5521 adapter used with your own ASUS Transformer USB Cable. Set the V88s output to 12 Volts for Asus tablets.
Digital Cameras: Charges both DSLRs and point-and-shoot cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs,battery charging optional Solar Battery Charger ST - CamCaddy 2: Universal Charger for camera batteries - STCC1010 camera charger is available if required.
Laptops: Charges nearly all 15" laptops or smaller. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
USB-C Laptops: Quickly charge your USB-C laptop from the USB-C PD Output using a USB-C PD rated cable (not included).
Acer: Use our included "N" or "E" adapters
Apple: Pre-June 2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe Adapter - VMAG. Post June-2012 laptops require the optional Voltaic Magsafe 2 - VMAG2. For newer MacBooks that charge from USB-C, use the Apple USB-C Charge Cable that came with your device. Read our guide to charging MacBooks for more information.
ASUS: Most use either the included battery output cable or included "N" or "L" adapters. UX, Q200, S200 Series require our optional 4.0 x 1.35mm adapter.
Dell: Use the included "J" or "I2" adapters for some Dell laptops. Dell Inspiron / Latitude / STUDIO / VOSTRO series laptops require our optional Dell 7.4mm adapter. Dell Ultrabook / XPS series laptops require an optional Dell 4.5mm adapter.
HP: Some older HPs use the included "J" adapter. Envy series uses included "D" adapter. HP Business / COMPAQ / Pavilion / Elitebook series laptops will require our optional HP 7.4mm adapter. Other HPs may require an HP 4.5mm adapter.
Lenovo: Use included "K" or "M" (rectangular) adapter
Panasonic Toughbook: Use included Voltaic battery output cable
Samsung: Most modern Samsung use included "E2" or "Q" adapter. Sony VAIO: Duo and Pro use included "D" adapter Toshiba: Most use included Voltaic battery output cable.
AA / AAA Chargers: If your device (headlamp, flashlight, radio, etc.) uses rechargeable AA / AAA batteries, confirm the device can safely charge from a 2A power supply, before charging from the V72/V88 USB port. To ensure safe charging to your AA / AAA batteries, consider using our VUSB AA/AAA Charger
Medical Devices: Not compatible with any medical devices, including CPAP machines.