Solar Technology SOLAR MATE 111 LED STRIP
- Solar Mate is a lighting kit in a box!
- Where mains quality lighting is needed in remote locations, such as workshops, stables, summer houses, garden offices, garages, sheds etc Solar Mate is the answer.
- Solar Mate addresses the problem of illuminating remote areas where no mains power exists.
- Solar Mate can be easily and safely installed by anyone.
- Solar Mate's solar panel will collect enough energy during the course of the day to power its bulb for between 3 and 11 hours every day of the year.
- Solar Mate has a 10 year warranty so will easily pay back its investment many times.
- Solar Mate III will illuminate 32 to 64 square metres.
- Takes around 1 ½ hours to install
- No special tools needed
- A battery is required and is not supplied – a 75 or 85 Ah car / caravan battery is recommended available from most motoring / caravanning shops
- The kit has a 10 year warranty excluding the bulb The bulb has a 3000 hour life cycle
- The solar panel has a 20 year performance warranty*
- Panel InformationPower (Wp) 20watts
- Nominal Voltage (Vmp) 17.5V DC
- Nominal Current (Imp) 1.15A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.0V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 1.27A
- Operating Temperature -40 to + 85 Deg C
- Max System Voltage 1000V DC
- Dimensions 638x278x25mm
- Weight 2.13Kg
- Approx. watt-hours/day** 120W
- Approx. amp-hours/day** 6.9A
** Based on 6 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
- 1 x STP020 – 20wp solar panel
- 1 x 7m Cable 4 x 3w LED strips
- 1 x Light switch and back box
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x Terminal blocks
- 2 x Crocodile Clips
- 6 x Ring Terminals
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
*Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 year