Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Solar Technology 10W FLEXI PV Solar Panel Kit for boats, caravans and RVs - ST10WF
10w Solar Flexi PV Panel incl. Fitting Kit
FLEXI PV Solar Panel Kit for boats, caravans and RVs
The 10W solar Flexi PV is a tough, flexible solar panel designed for use in the harshest environmental conditions. The solar Flexi PV Roof Top Kit comprises all the essential items to permanently mount a Flexi PV solar panel to the roof or deck of a motorhome, caravan, RV, boat or yacht.
The solar Flexi PV roof/decktop kit provides everything needed to semi-permanently fit this solar system to the roof of a camper van, caravan, RV or deck of a yacht or boat.
The Flexi PV range of is a tough, fully weather resistant flexible solar panel designed for use in the harshest environmental conditions. The Flexi PV Roof Top Kit comprises all the essential items to permanently mount a Flexi PV solar panel to the roof or deck of a motorhome, caravan, boat or yacht.
- Super tough and powerful flexible solar panel
- Crystalline cell for maximum energy per sq metre
- Fully weather sealed system – even against salt water
- A complete kit to install onto a deck of roof top – everything included
- In built diode prevents battery discharge
- 2 year panel warranty and 20 year cell performance warranty*
- 1 x SFP010 – 10wp solar panel
- 1 x 4m Extension Cable with Crocodile Clips
- 2 x Ring terminals
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x SIKA Flex 291 – 300ml
- 1 x Waterproof cable feed gland
- 4 x Stainless steel screws
- 6 x Nylon self adhesive base and cable ties
- 1 x Solar Test Meter
- 1 x Fitting Instructions
- The typical Daily performance of the solar panel in peak conditions: 4.41amp-hours per day.
- Panel Size – 357x268x2mm
- Panel Weight – 0.4kgs
*Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 years