SUNLINQ P3Solar 25 Watt Great for solar charging satellite phones.
P3Solar’s P3 products are designed for United States and Allied Armed Forces personnel requiring the smallest, lightest, highest power density portable solar chargers in support of mobile forces operating in austere environments. Our products scale to meet the mission’s portable power needs and are reliable to use again and again. We deliver these products in a timely, cost effective manner and support their use until no longer needed or functional.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Silent, efficient solar cells that work even in low light, cloudy and cold conditions
- Grommets for mounting or securing Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Built-in reverse current diode protection.
- Built-in voltage cap on 6.5 watt and 12 watt models.
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug connections Durable – GSE CIGS cells cannot be broken like common crystalline silicon photovoltiac materials.
- Conforms to military standards (MIL-STD-810).
- Easy to transport and use
- Use anywhere without disruptive noises
- take or tie down in an ideal location for maximum sun exposure
- Unlimited uses Will not overcharge or damage electronic devices and batteries
- Effective in both dry and damp environments
- Can withstand rough transportation and harsh operating conditions
- Meets the United States Army’s series of standard environmental tests
P3 Solar Sunlinq Charging chart
Check out our solar charging chart here