Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Enerdrive ePower EN1104S - 12V, 400W Pure Sine Wave Inverter for camping or travelling
Pair it with the Enerdrive Folding Solar Panel for power on the move.
Compact 400W inverter from Enerdrive that easily converts 12 volt (vehicle) power to 230 volt (household) power.
Also available in 1000W and 2000W versions
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 177mm
- Height: 90mm
- Weight: 1.73g
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Enerdrive ePOWER 400W true sine wave power inverter converts 12V battery power into true sine wave AC household power, allowing you to run loads up to 400 watts. Electronic equipment and circuitry are designed to operate with a true sine wave, so most loads will perform better when connected to true sine wave.
With ePOWER's state of the art, easy to use design, these inverters will offer you reliable service for providing AC power and 5V USB power for your home, boat, caravan, 4WD or commercial vehicle. The Enerdrive ePOWER Inverter can run many AC powered appliances when you need AC power anywhere. The 5V USB power can charge many USB powered devices.
- Australian GPO Outlets
- True sine wave output is ideal for operating motor loads, and to reduce stress on surge protection circuitry, meaning potentially longer equipment life
- Audio alarm with warning/error codes to alert user to check inverter condition before unit shutdown
- Automatic shutdown protects overload, over temperature and low/high battery conditions
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start (2 x constant)
- High efficiency conversion of battery available power to AC power
- Mounting brackets for permanent installation
- Heavy duty DC battery stud connectors
- Includes 5V USB port
- AC Output Power: 400W
- AC Output Current: 1.74A
- AC Surge Power (Peak): 800W
- AC Output Voltage: 230 VAC/50 Hz
- AC Output Waveform: True Sinewave
- AC Ouput Socket: 1 Outlet
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 12.5 VDC
- No Load Battery Draw: < .8 ADC
- DC Input Voltage operating range: 10.5 - 15.5 VDC
- Under Voltage Alarm: 11.2 VDC
- Under Voltage Shutdown: 10.5 VDC
- Under Voltage Recovery: 11.8 VDC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 15.5 VDC
- USB: 5V, 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees celcius to 40 degrees celcius
- Storage Temperature: -20 degrees celcius to 60 degrees celcius
- Operating Altitude: Up to 3000 meters above sea level.
Estimate Run time on Load
- Cordless Phone: Consumption 5W, Estimate Run time 80 hours
- Clock/Radio: Consumption 8W, Estimate Run time 65 hours
- Table Lamp: Consumption 40W/60W, Estimate Run time 22 hours/15 hours
- Freezer (8.8 cu.ft): Consumption 80W, Estimate Run time 12 hours
- 20" LCD TV: Consumption 100W, Estimate Run time 10.5 hours
- Refrigerator(18 cu. ft.): Consumption 120W, Estimate Run time 8.3 hours
- Microwave (mid size): Consumption 1000W, Estimate Run time 44 mins
- Coffee Maker: Consumption 1200W, Estimate Run time 35 mins
- Vacuum: Consumption 1400W, Estimate Run time 28 mins
Following run time is an estimate based on using a 12V-240AH battery bank for reference (Depth of discharge to 50%). Actual run time may vary.