Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Efergy engage solar kit
Check home energy use vs solar generation
The engage solar lets you manage multiple circuits in your home from anywhere, any time through the engage online portal.
This kit is perfect for solar/PV installation as it gives you a guide of how your consumption compares with your generation.
- Key Features :
- Track both your generation and consumption
- Estimate your daily/monthly costs and ROI
- Easy 4-step installation
- User-friendly graphics
Do you want to see how your solar panels are performing? See your home electrical consumption or solar generation in real-time.
Set a 'target spend' for the monthly consumption and check how you're doing, make changes and stay on budget.
Cost So Far
Set a 'target spend' for the month and check how you're doing, make changes and stay on budget.
Check how your consumption has performed against your generation with this simple to read graph.
- Locate your breaker panel feed cable and the feed cable coming from the Solar Inverter.
- Clip one sensor to each of the feed cables and plug them into the transmitters.
- Plug your engage hub into the intranet router via the ethernet cable.
- Follow the online instructions to install the hub and pair the transmitters.
This engage solar kit is only available through the online platform or mobile optimized view through your smartphone browser
App and tablet version available soon.
Efergy engage hubs are simple to install and use.
A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel and another onto the cable coming from your solar panel inverter.
A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitters, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the engage hub.
The engage hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable.
When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours.
The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill.
You can also see how much energy you are generating compared to what you are consuming.
In the Box
- 1 x engage hub gateway
- 2 x Waterproof Transmitters
- 2 x Mini CT sensors
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Accessories- Sold separately
- Jackplug extra sensor
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
- Model Name: efergy engage hub
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Transmission Time: 60sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 90V-600V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A