Engage hub kit
The engage hub kit enables you to see exactly how much electricity is being used in your home online and in real-time through the engage, FREE online platform. By tracking your energy costs online in real-time, you can reduce your electricity bills and carbon footprint.
The engage hub kit provides you with all you need to start monitoring your energy use through the engage online platform. Through this new technology it is now possible for you to view your home energy anytime, from anywhere!
Engage online platform features
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- Includes a waterproof transmitter and a CT sensor
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in £'s, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the engage elite kit to rack reductions in your household energy
Engage Hubs are simple to install and use. A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel. A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the engage hub. The engage hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable. When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours. The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips, and set energy consumption targets.
- 1 x engage hub gateway
- 1 x Waterproof Transmitter
- 1 x Mini CT sensor
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Model Name: efergy engage hub 1.0
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Transmission Time: 60sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 90V-600V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A