Dear customers, we are unable to access our warehouse in Brookvale Sydney due to a fire.We are unable to process any orders until further notice.Apologies for this inconvenience.
Efergy Elite Classic Wireless Energy Monitor - MTEEL
Efergy Elite Wireless Energy Monitor
The Efergy Elite Classic Wireless Energy Monitor is the world's best selling in-home energy display (with over 500,000 units sold). Here's why:
- Suitable for both single and three-phase households
- Simple and easy to use - shows both "real time" and historical energy usage and cost (over days, weeks, and months).
- Apart from energy usage, the portable display screen also shows time, temperature and humidity.
- Optional alarm function sounds an alarm (and flashes red) when a pre-set power usage level is exceeded.
Efergy Elite Home Energy Monitor - How it Works
- The Efergy Elite home energy monitor has the following key components:
- Display Screen - Sits inside your home so you can easily keep track of your energy usage (needs 3 x AA batteries).
- Wireless Transmitter - This goes inside your meter box and is also battery powered (needs 3 x AA batteries).
- CT Sensor Clamp(s) - These plug into the transmitter and measure the power usage. We'll send you 1 clamp for single phase
Efergy Elite - Installation Guide
In many cases the sensor clamp(s) can be fitted at the front of your meter board. It's a quick (5 minute) job for an electrician to fit them behind the board if necessary.
The image below shows a "behind the board" single phase installation. In this case the clamp was installed behind the board as there was not enough room available above the main service fuse on the front side.