Power boards often sit in hard to reach places so a remote control is ideal for reducing wasteful power consumption from devices in standby mode. There are 4 sockets for general electrical appliances and 1 socket designed for appliances that always stay on such as telephones, modems, or medical equipment. With the remote control, connected devices can be switched off/on individually or all 4 can be switched off simultaneously. LED status indicators sit above each socket and the board features a manual switch in the event your remote goes walkabouts. The remote is uniquely coded to avoid interference with other remotes.
Re not in NSW.
Power board specifications:
- Rated Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
- Total Load: 10A 2400W
- Overload Protection: 10A resettable
- Surge protection: 30,000A 1050 Joules
- Standby power consumption: <.5W
- Cord length: 900mm
- Dimensions: 387(L) x 65(W) x 30(D)mm
- Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
- Requires 1 x CR2032 battery (included)
- Dimensions: 97(L) x 39(W) x 15(D)mm