Voltaic V72 Universal Laptop Battery
This 20,000 mAh / 72 Watt Hour battery will power most laptops, tablets, smartphones and digital cameras. Features two output ports: a hi-Voltage port for laptops and a USB port for phones and iPads. The V72 charges from included AC charger or optional 18 Volt solar panel.
Capacity: More than doubles many laptops' runtime, charges smartphones up to 8 times and tablets up to twice.
This battery is normally supplied in the 10W Voltaic Array Backpack, The 10W Fuse and The Generator (with a 16.8W panel). It can be used independently as a spare battery for a laptop or you can also be used with the 16.8W, 18V Voltaic Solar Panel using 1 Panel Circuit box to connect.
- Output: 5V/2A, 12V/4A, 16V/3.5A, 19V/3A (two output ports)
- Input: 14-20V, up to 4A
- Maximum Output Power: 57 Watts
- Output Capacity: 20,000 mAh
- Charge Time: 7 hours in direct sun from 16 Watt panel, 12 hours direct sun from 10 Watt panels.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Weight: 500g
- Dimensions: 185 x 125 x 14 mm
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 light < 20%, 2 lights < 40%, 3 lights < 60%, 4 lights < 80% full, 5 lights > full
- Try setting Voltage one lower than your laptop charger's output first. i.e. if your charger says 19V, try 16V setting on Voltaic battery first. This saves power.
- This battery will work best with smaller, more efficient laptops
- Change your power management settings to Maximum Battery Life & Turn off WiFi
- Some laptops will run from the Voltaic battery with their internal battery removed. You should turn off your laptop before the Voltaic battery is fully drained to avoid crashes.
- Remove the cable from your device before changing Voltage between 12, 16 and 19Volts.
- We recommend storing and charging the battery in a cool place.
- If you don't see the correct adapter for your device, please use the manufacturer supplied USB cable or please contact us via email or call us.