Amp Solar Charger
Voltaic's most compact solar charger yet fits easily in any bag. With four times the power and twice the battery storage of most solar chargers in the market, your phone need never be flat again.
- Two 2.0 watt solar panels generate power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 4 watts total peak output at 6 or 12 Volts (selectable depending on charging application).
- Charge times: 5 hours in the sun fully charges a typical phone, 1 hour provides about 1.5 hours of talk time.
- V15 Universal USB Battery
- Included battery charges efficiently from solar and stores power for use anytime. When not in the sun, it can be charged using the USB Power Cable or optional DC car charger, making it just as useful on the grid as off. Charge devices from the USB Port using your own cable or the included Micro USB and Mini USB adapters.
- Charge time: V15 battery fully charges from 9 hours of direct sun or using any USB port or optional DC or AC chargers.
- Capacity: 4,000mAh, 15-watt hour capacity
- Output: 5 V, 1000 mA via USB port
- Input: 5-6 V, 1000 mA
- Connect to Devices via the USB Port, or the included Micro or Mini USB tips.
- Dimensions: 16.5cm high x 14.5cm wide x 4cm deep
- Weight: 480 grams including battery and solar panels
- Volume: 0.3 litres, enough room for Voltaic battery, adapter cable and small phone or camera
- LED Indicator: LED in logo illuminates when light hits the panels
- Interior Pocket: Mesh pocket stores adapters and cables
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles),which is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
Tips included :
- Micro USB
- Mini USB
- V15 USB Battery
- MicroUSB Cable - coonects battery to devices that charge from micro USB
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required.
- 1.5X smartphone charges from Voltaic battery
- 3.5 hourshours in the sun to charge smartphone
- 3 hours of smartphone usage from 1 hour in the sun
- 0.65X tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- 8 hours in the sun to charge smartphone
- 1.1 hours of tablet usage from 1 hour in the sun
- 0.8X camera charges
- 7.5 hours in the sun to charge DSLR