Fuse Solar Charger for Backpacks and Bikes with NEW 6W solar panel
The Fuse 6W Solar Charger is a lightweight and powerful solar charger for tablets and smartphones. With its universal attachment system, it connects in seconds to backpacks, bicycles or wherever solar power is needed.
- 6 watt solar panel generates power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 6 watts total peak output at 6 Volts
- Charge times: Under 4 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone, 1 hour provides about 2 hours of talk time.
V15 Universal USB Battery
- Included battery charges efficiently from solar and stores power for use anytime. When not in the sun, it can be charged using the USB Power Cable or optional AC travel charger or DC car charger, making it just as useful on the grid as off. Charge devices from the USB Port using your own cable or the included Micro USB and Mini USB adapters.
- Capacity: 4,000 mAh, 15 Wh
- Output: 5 V, 1000 mA
- Input: 5-6 V, 1000 mA
- Maximum Output Power: 5 Watts
- Weight: 600 g
- Dimensions: 102 x 65 x 16 mm
- Charge Time: In direct sun, fully charges in 9 hours from 4 Watts of solar panels. Can also be charged using any USB port or optional DC or AC chargers
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
- Dimensions: 28 cm high x 21 cm wide x 2 cm deep
- Weight: 600g including battery and solar panel
- Attachment Mechanisms: Includes two 3/4" straps with four male/female clip sets. Will clip into standard 3/4" buckles on backpacks. Female clips can be attached to any "loop" or standard attachment point on a bag or tent. MOLLE compatible. More descriptions and videos are below.
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant
- Volume: 60 cubic inches (0.9 litres), enough room for Voltaic battery, adapters and cables, and tablet
- V15 USB Battery
- MicroUSB Cable - coonects battery to devices that charge from micro USB
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required.
- 1.5X smartphone charges from Voltaic battery
- 3 hours in the sun to charge smartphone
- 4 hours of smartphone usage from 1 hour in the sun
- 0.65X tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- 6 hours in the sun to charge smartphone
- 1.5 hours of tablet usage from 1 hour in the sun
- 0.35X tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- 11 hours in the sun to charge tablet
- 50 hours of tablet usage from 1 hour in the sun
- 0.8X laptop charges
- 4.5 hours in the sun to charge DSLR