PowerPot V with camping light - charge your phone whilst cooking
The PowerPot® is a lightweight thermoelectric generator that converts heat into DC electrical power - Power in the Bush. Simply add water to the pot and place it on a heat source appropriate for boiling water. The PowerPot® will immediately start powering up your portable electronics. The PowerPot® comes equipped with a standard USB (5V) port, making it compatible with devices you already have. The cable has three feet of heavy-duty, flame-resistant wire. The solid-state voltage regulator provides up to 5W of power to charge your high-tech devices.
The PowerPot® gives you the power to charge your electronics anytime, in any situation. Use it in the bush or at home during a power outage. The PowerPot will charge mobile phones, GPS units, iPods, and lithium ion batteries or will also run speakers, lights, fans, or other low-power USB appliances.
Reviews of the PowerPot - The PowerPot has been recently reviewed on examiner.com, gearjunkie.com and thesurvivalpodcast.com. Hear what the reviews.
- Generator Output: 5 W Maximum
- 1 Amp max at 5 V (DC) USB 2.0 port
- Weight: 343g, 516 g w/ lid + cord
- Capacity: 1.4 litre
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.5" or 4.5" x 8" with lid
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- The PowerPot® with bowl/lid
- 5 V USB regulator
- USB 5 LED lightThe PowerPot® V
- Charges average mobile phone in 1 to 2 hours. Just as fast as your wall outlet.
- Use power with USB handheld devices
- 5 watts of on demand power. Day or night, rain or shine
- Works over any heat source (including open flame)