Goal Zero Nomad 20 Solar Panel
Large foldable panel ensures you're collecting the most power from the sun for your gear. Utilize the built-in USB port or pair with a Goal Zero portable power pack to charge your gear day or night.
The Nomad 20 Solar Panel combines highly efficient monocrystalline technology in a foldable, portable, plug-and-play form. With a built-in junction box and innovative smart chip, the Nomad 20 can directly charge USB and 12V devices directly from the sun, just as fast as the wall. Combine the Nomad 20 with any of Goal Zero's rechargers and store power to charge gear day or night.
Designed for the outdoors, the panel is durable and weatherproof. It contains stitched on toggles, allowing it to be fastened to tents, back-packs, kayaks or otherwise for charging on the go.
Should you wish to charge devices when the sun is not available, we recommend purchasing the Sherpa 100 Kit & Inverter, which pairs your panel with a Goal Zero battery for a complete collect > store solution.
- Charge anything as fast as the wall
- Foldable and portable design, fits in your backpack
- Highly efficient monocrystalline solar pumps out more power per square inch
Specification Data :
- Solar Capacity 18-22V, 20W
- Solar Type Monocrystalline, 17-18% efficient
- Weight 1.1kg
- Dimensions (unfolded) 77.5x2.5x33cm
- Dimensions (folded) 21.6x2.5x33cm
- Chainable Yes