Eton Turbodyne Road Torq Self-Powered Roadside Spotlight and Emergency Beacon - FRTORQ
Eton Turbodyne Road Torq Self-Powered Roadside Spotlight and Emergency Beacon
This well made self-powered roadside spotlight & emergency beacon is a "must have" accessory to keep in your vehicle in case trouble strikes, The Road Torq stands up on it’s own three legs. It has a 1.7 W LED flashlight with 90 lumensn on a hinge so you can shine the light at some helpful angles without having to rely on someone else holding the torch whilst you are trying to change a tyre. On the opposite site of the flashlight are 3 red LED flashing beacon lights, which will alert other drivers that you are at work.
- No batteries required - rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Powerful 1.7W LED spotlight with 90 lumens.
- 3 LED flashing beacon, durable construction and convenient foldable tripod for easy setup and storage.
- Durable construction
- Convenient foldable tripod for easy setup and storage
- DC power input
- 2 minutes of cranking yields 15 minutes of flashlight and flashing beacon power