Efergy Elite 3.0 Wireless Electricity Monitor
The elite electricity monitor updates every 6 seconds so you can instantly see the impact of turning a light on or off, boiling the kettle or turning the television off. It has an innovative memory function that allows you to see how much you have used today, yesterday, in the last week and month. In addition the monitor displays your daily average so you can see when you are using more electricity than normal and see how your average reduces as you change the way you do things.
- Easy to set up and use
- Portable compact display, can be placed anywhere in the home
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Select up to 2 tariff settings
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70 m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit
How it Works
The efergy elite electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
- Model Name: efergy elite
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Time: 6sec. 12sec. or 18 Sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V - 300V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 95A
- Memory: 64K
- Pack Size HxWxD: 19.1cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
- Display Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries
- Knowing how much electricity you use and monitoring instant changes assists with energy usage. You can easily turn an oven on and see straightaway how much extra energy you are using, helping you to save electricity straightaway and to change your energy consumption habits.
- Currency can be show in Australian Dollars or UK Pounds.
- **If you are measure 3 phase power (generally installed in commercial properties), you will require an extra 2 sensors.
In the Box
- 1 x Elite portable display
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Sensor
- 1 x Instructions manual
- Batteries not included
Requires 6x AA batteries
FAQ: How is the Elite model different to the original efergy?
A: The elite has a larger display and can calculate 2 different rates (peak & off peak). The original efergy can calculate just the one rate.
FAQ: How is the Elite model different to the efergy e2?
A: The e2 can be connected to a PC and the usage data exported to a spreadsheet or analysed using the included eLink software.
The efergy must be installed by a licensed electrician.