Efergy Ego SmartPlug and App
The Ego uses the latest in encrypted WiFi communication technology to allow the user to switch appliances on or off and monitor the energy consumption of any device connected to the SmartPlug. *Compatible with Android and iPhone
Simply download the App, plug the appliance into a SmartPlug and connect to your local WIFI router. It will then search for any installed SmartPlugs and tell you whether they are on or off. After the plugs have been installed and start communicating with your router, you can take control further. By connecting to the internet anywhere in the world whether by WIFI or 3/4G, you can open the app and check whether or not your power hungry appliances are on and then turn them off with the touch of a button.
- Turn appliances on/off from the touch of a button and see how much energy, powered appliances are using.
- Monitor how much energy & money your appliances have consumed as well as the relative carbon emissions.
- Check if appliances have been left on standby and switch them off or set auto-save to save energy.
- Set a range of timers to control when appliances should turn on/off. Group appliances to control more than one at a time.
- Enable the Auto-Home/Auto-Away feature to allow the app to track your location via GPS. Set appliances to turn on/off when in 500m of your home. Great for setting a space heater to turn on just before you arrive for a cosy welcome.
EASY TO USE
- Download and install the app on your iPhone or Android
- Plug the SmartPlug into a power outlet. If on the LED light will turn green
- Use app to pair ego plugs to router.Note WIFI LED on plug
- -Tag each of the identified appliances with a name, icon and location
- Use the range of tools to monitor and control ego SmartPlugs
- Browse appliance usage history and control standby levels
- Use the auto-home feature and timer to control appliances
- Monitor, reduce and save
- Model: ego smart socket /> Operating Voltage: 110V-240V
- Working Voltage: 150V - 276V
- Voltage range 90 - 250V
- Max Current: 16A
- Weight: 198g
- Dimensions: 120 x 44 x 71mm
- Power 0.2 - 3120W
- The unit price of electricity 0.00 - 99.99£/kWh
- Current range 0 - 13.00A
- Frequency range 50-60Hz