Efergy Ecotouch Energy Management System
The ecotouch energy management system allows you to check your home electricity consumption AND also turn on/off your appliances remotely using our wireless energy monitor. The new dot matrix screen allows you to check your electricity usage both graphically and numerically. Instantly view the energy level of your home with the colour changing LED button included in the monitor.
Download and manage your energy data onto your PC and Mac using our FREE energy management software elink 2.1.
NOTE: This product is not compatible with the engage hub solo.
- Control appliances remotely using wireless energy monitor
- Download your energy data to your PC / Mac with elink
- Displays energy information numerically and graphically
- Colour changing LED shows the energy levels of your home
- Control your energy consumption instantly
- Summary list of recent energy use information
- Download your daily, weekly, monthly or average data
- Save money with our wireless energy management system
- Portable display with up to 70m range
How it Works
The ecotouch kit is simple to install and use. The sensor is clipped to the supply cable and real time data is sent wirelessly through the transmitter to the ecotouch monitor. Plug the appliances you wish to control into the ecosocket units, and then control them wirelessly though the ecotouch monitor. You can even group the ecosockets into rooms, making it easier to control your energy. The monitor does all the hard work for you. Watch how the display instantly updates as you use energy in your home or review your consumption history. Wirelessly control your appliances within the ecotouch system. Download your energy data to your PC / Mac to use the efergy elink software, allowing you to have even more control over your energy use.
- Model Name: ecotouch
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Transmission Time: 6sec. 12sec. or 18sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V-400V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A
- Memory: 64K
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries
In the Box
- 1 x ecotouch portable display unit
- 1 x ecosocket
- 1 x transmitter
- 1 x mini CT sensor
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Instructions manual
- 1 x elink instructions manual
- **Batteries not included